Bài dịch ngày 16/06/2009
1. For what the international community has expected North Korea to do to prevent the nuclear disaster, the countries on the UN Security Council together with Japan and South Korea were unanimous in imposing embargo on North Korea.
2. For what the Iran nation desires, today the Iranian voters are going to elect the new president. According to political analysts the incumbent president can be re-elected although many his promises in the first term of office were not implemented. Many Iranian people assert that they will vote for him because it is he but not nobody else who has made American hold Iran in high respect.
3. The National Assembly deputies are questioning the Cabinet Members for what voters are demanding. However, many answers of the Ministers do not satisfy the audiences’ demands.
4. Besides what are learning in the university. We also go to night-time classes to learn English and computer education to improve professional knowledge and serve our work better.
5. Parallel with what many countries are doing seriously to prevent the spread of the H1N1 flu, WHO is considering whether it should raise the warning to level 6 or not.
6. In addition to what French pilots are demanding not to fly the A330 airplane, the producers are also serious about changing the speed sensor to guarantee the flight safety. It should be added that, in these recent days, the Russian and Jestar airlines have faced the broken down of this type plane.
7. Besides how the Vietnamese people are facing the scorching weather, they are indignant at the EVN’s the threat of cutting off electricity. If it happens, we will have to solve many problems such as human health, traffic accidents, fire, etc.