Chủ Nhật, 16 tháng 11, 2008

bài dịch nè mọi người:

1,HN,where were you born?HN is said to be nearly 1000 years old. I don't known how true statement but only known HN is the place, where I was born and grew up so wherever I go, I always turn my mind to it.

2,Highway 5 is 102 kilometres long. after being upgraded , it has become one of the most important arteries in the economic triangle of HN-HP-QN.

3, The ocean is said to be tens of kilometres deep.It can't match the love we have saved for each other.

4,the Hymalayas is 8000m, at present it is becoming one of the interesting challenge to climbers, how proved it is for 3 vietnamese youths have recently come back from Everest in the welcome of many people because they are proud of VietNam's power.

5,My room is 5m long, 3m wide, 4m high.only so does it suffice to becom a place where you can find an endless source of happiness for/in your life.

thông báo sáng mai lớp mình sẽ học từ 7h,những ai hôm trước ngỉ chú ý nhé.Sáng mai đầu h lớp mình sẽ liên hoan chúc mừng thầy tại lớp,nên mọi người nhớ đi học đầy đủ và đúng h nha!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét